Does your book, article, or website need a final review before it finds its audience?
You've come to the right place. Since 2002, our editors have provided high-quality, affordable scholarly editing services to advanced students, professors, and independent writers. At Off the Grid Editing, we focus on editing for professional publication, working with publishers and authors to provide final draft copy editing, line editing, proofreading, and formatting services at affordable rates. Our services were created and our prices set to address the needs of most authors in multiple genres (i.e., fiction, scholarly non-fiction, biography, and autobiography). Our editing returns a meticulous final draft ready for distribution through digital and traditional press channels.
We offer the following editing services at rates and deadlines set for books, articles, or online publications that need to be edited, and both our line editing and our copy editing services include a final, proofreading pass.
- Copy Editing Service ($5/pg.) - With a deadline of one week per 100 pages, our copy editing service returns an error-free, print-ready draft in any genre of writing, emphasizing errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, usage, and style.
- Line Editing Service ($8/pg.) - With a one week deadline for all manuscripts, our line editing service provides a focus on logical consistency, tone, syntax, and related errors that impede clear writing.
- Proofreading Service ($3/pg.) - Our proofreading service was designed to provide a final pass of drafts that have been copy edited and that require a review for any remaining errors in punctuation, word substitutions (e.g., homonym use), and spelling.
- Citation Formatting Service ($2/pg.) - With our citation style formatting service, we correctly format parenthetical, footnote, or endnote citations and external reference lists. We also isolate and label missing information, such as date and place of publication and page numbers.
- Typesetting Service ($2/pg.) - Our typesetting service ensures that the guidelines for the appearance of your draft specified by your publisher are met.
To receive a review and total price for editing or proofreading your book, article, or online publication, you may wish to contact us here and we'll get back to you within 24 hours, or you can order now, resting assured that your book, essay, web publication, or scholarly article is in experienced hands.
Our Quality Guarantee: We will ensure that the final draft you receive from us is completely ready to publish or turn in and will work with you until it's ready or refund your payment.